My client has a role to join their Emergency Duty Team for Childrens and Adults.
The role is to start ASAP dealing with EDT work Out of Hours for both Childrens and Adults. You will be supporting the first point of contact function for children’s social care. This includes undertaking enquiries with service users and professionals in the initial stage of the children’s referral process and making decisions about levels of need and appropriate interventions.
• Part of the Out of Hours Service in a generic capacity
• Completing assessments of vulnerable children and adults
• Completing single assessments
• Involved in s.47 enquiries
• Completing checks on high-risk families where requests received from area teams
• Complete appropriate adult duties for children and adults
• Adult assessments also required on Out of Hours
• To work a variable shift pattern on a 24/7 / 365 rota
• This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Worker England registration which you will have to provide prior to interview for the role.
Why Reed and what can we offer?
•Dedicated expert consultant
•Online timesheets & pay management
•Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
•Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
•Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
•Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
•Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
•Reed Rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
If this sounds like the new job for you, please contact Michelle Garnett ASAP on 0151 2424 6428 or email@example.com