I have a number of roles available for the Merseyside and Wirral area in Permanence/Looked After Children teams.
The successful candidate would join a dedicated LAC team who are committed to attracting, retaining and developing a diverse and skilled workforce to support children in care and children leaving care.
Applicants must be able to:
* Manage a caseload of Children in Care and Children Leaving Care
* Develop and implement Care Plans for Children in Care and Pathway Plans for children who are leaving care
* Complete all statutory duties relating to the provision of services to Children in Care and Children Leaving Care
* Develop, co-ordinate, implement and monitor in partnership with other agencies appropriate plans that address all aspects of a child’s life
Do you feel this exciting role would be perfect for you? Do you have the right skills and experience for this team? If so apply below asap.
• This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Worker England registration which you will have to provide prior to interview for the role.
Why Reed and what can we offer?
•Dedicated expert consultant
•Online timesheets & pay management
•Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
•Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
•Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
•Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
•Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
•Reed Rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
If this sounds like the new job for you, please contact Michelle Garnett ASAP on 0151 242 6428 or email@example.com.
Or feel free to share this role with others who may be interested if it is not the right role for you.