|Location: DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 26.55 - 33.08 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3051900|
We are looking for an advanced Social Work Practitioner to drive the learning & development functions across Dudley Children Services. Advanced Social Work Practitioners will be expected to model and embed core social work values and best practice. Sufficient experience and credibility is therefore essential.
• Knowledge of current research and evidence informed practice
• Experience of coaching and mentoring
• Significant demonstrable experience within a children and families setting
• High integrity and credibility
The priorities for the role are as follows:
• Embed practice standards across the social care workforce.
• Deliver quality assurance methods and auditing activity across the service
• Facilitate engagement opportunities with front line practitioners and represent their voice at strategic forums
• Delivery of the learning and development offer across the service
• To support the ASYE programme for newly qualified social workers and Social Work Students.
• Delivery of the participation strategy to ensure that stakeholder’s views and voice of the child inform service delivery.
• Drive the implementation of policy and procedure framework and establish a social work resource that offers good practice guidance and associated tools.
• Delivery of practice evaluations followed by a program of coaching, mentoring and support
Requirements of the role:
• Qualified Social Worker
• Fully HCPC registered
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “Reed Discount Club”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Office hours 8am - 6pm to provide support/advice
• 3 payment method available : Umbrella, PAYE & LTD Co
• "Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £100 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Please email - email@example.com with your CV or call 0121 237 2642.
13.48 - 13.48 GBP Per Hour
WEMBLEY, MIDDLESEXRead more
28.00 - 32.00 GBP Per Hour
GLENFIELD, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
13.48 - 13.48 GBP Per Hour
WEMBLEY CENTRAL, MIDDLESEXRead more
32.00 - 34.00 GBP Per Hour
BEXLEY, KENTRead more
29.88 - 29.88 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
SOUTHWARK, LONDONRead more