Social Media & Influencer Outreach
My Client, a chic and exciting online fashion company based in Wilmslow are looking for a Social Media and Influencer Outreach Executive to join their rapidly expanding team this is an amazing opportunity for someone equally as amazing to join a dynamic team as a Social & Outreach hero!
Do you know who’s who in the fashion world and do you love Social Media?
I’m looking for someone with bags of energy and enthusiasm, along with a love of fashion and social media, to implement the organic social media communications and marketing strategies. If you are social media-savvy, a fashionista with a love for the fashion and media industry, then this role is for you!
This is what you’ll do:
• Create thumb stopping, headlines & engaging content to increase the social following and inbound traffic
• Implement the social media content strategy; owning organic and assisting with some Paid campaigns
• Drive innovation and explore all new social media opportunities
• Identifying & building strong relationships with key influencers & bloggers to optimise brand awareness
• Continue to maintain strong relationships with a tonne of celebrities, stylists, media & press
• Be the first point of contact for any style call ins, ensuring goods are despatched quickly and accurately
• Manage all PR images and digital assets library on platforms such as PR Shots, etc.
• Assist with the creation & implementation of the organic strategy across press, bloggers and social media channels
• Monitor and report on all sampling & placements to review success
• Source new media and press platforms suitable for brand coverage
• Increase the number of loyal followers, reach and engagement of all the social channels to drive quality traffic to our website
• Previous experience working as a Social Media Executive/ Influencer Outreach
• Good knowledge of social media content strategies
• Analytical skills to draw conclusions from data and sales reports
• Positive, energetic and enthusiastic with a creative mind, bursting with ideas
• Experience in the fashion industry is advantageous
• Driven individual with a ‘go the extra mile’ work ethic
• An excellent attention to detail & quality
• Strong organisation skills: self-directed & capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects
This is an exciting role and company to join. You will enjoy a competitive basic salary up to £24k (depending on experience) plus company benefits.
If meet the above criteria and feel this role is for you, email your updated CV to Kyrie.email@example.com