|Location: WEST LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 14.00 - 16.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 7|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3333672|
Reed are proud to present an extraordinary job opportunity and the chance to work for one of the biggest TV Broadcasters in the UK.
Within this role you will be supporting the brands and marketing team to deliver social media content on a number of Children’s TV programmes.
• Support the Content Producers in generating, curating and owning conversations on social media accounts
• Moderate off-site conversations with audiences and escalate issues as required.
• Work with Moderation Services, Editorial Policy and other support teams to develop appropriate responses to editorially sensitive comments.
• Engage with fans, influencers and brands to drive social engagement.
• Originate high quality digital assets (images, gifs, video) and manage the curation and scheduling of content across a variety of digital and social platforms.
• Ensure all material and activity is of appropriate quality and complies with all relevant guidelines and procedures.
• Work closely with Brands, CRM and production teams on execution of brand campaigns
• Maintain and update social media and digital editorial calendar.
• Monitor performance of content assets, deriving insights from the data available to optimise and improve future asset creation.
What we are looking for:
• Copywriting and video editing skills
• Evidence of having run social media accounts
• Attention to detail with good editorial judgment, accuracy and sensitivity
• Experience of social media scheduling and paid performance campaigns
23000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
BOSTON, LINCOLNSHIRERead more
26500.00 - 27500 GBP Per Annum
WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
RAMSGATE, KENTRead more
24000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRERead more
35000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
GODALMING, SURREYRead more