Are you an experienced Social Media Executive with knowledge across all digital platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest?
I am delighted to be working with a fantastic company who are currently seeking a Social Media expert to enhance their online presence through all relevant channels based in their head office in Bath.
You will be reporting into the Head of Marketing growing and increasing their presence through social media applications, including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google, Vimeo, and YouTube. Therefore you will be an experienced marketing executive with specialist digital marketing knowledge to manage social activity on an increasing scale.
The role and requirements:
* The Social Media and Marketing Executive will be required to manage all social media channels and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience inspiration and enquiry across B2C channels
* Good photo and video proficiency will also be required to manage content, up-load photos, videos, and copy on a daily basis.
* Ability to manage, plan and prioritise workload, whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Assist in the management of news feeds and press releases to promote company and product innovations.
* Review market information and company performance and develop reports on competitor activity, as well as reporting on ROI on all social channels
* Audit and analyse social media presences, new trends in social media as well as the management of digital advertising costs and returns.
* Work with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, campaigns, or other brand messages.
You will have excellent digital and visual presentation skills and be able to demonstrate technical knowledge of social media platforms and their marketing application, reporting and analysing insights where necessary. Your content creation and copy writing skills will be second to none and have strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills.
Experience across B2C marketing would be essential along with extensive knowledge of social media monitoring tools and Google Analytics.
Interested? Contact Jo Aldred at REED Marketing & Creative on 01793 508490, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply online!