|Location: THETFORD, NORFOLK||Salary: 9 - 9 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3089233|
I currently have a fantastic temporary - permanent opportunity working for an international organisation. I am looking for a trainer working in a manufacturing environment.
The pay rate is £9.00 per hour and the successful candidate must have experience in either training or the manufacturing industry (ideally food).
The role will be to provide a safe, engaged, high performing work force by delivering a professional innovative training portfolio that reaches and surpasses customer and company standards
• To ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed and logged on a daily basis.
• Ensuring all employees are inducted at the appropriate time. Ensuring they are compliant for their role, this must include Food Safety training and Health & Safety Training.
• Ensuring that all employees are trained to current specifications, SOP’s and CCP’s.
• To create a departmental 12 month training calendar, this is updated on a weekly basis.
• To be aware of policies, procedures and guidelines which are current at any time and always to carry out duties accordingly.
• To deliver training to the required level whilst taking into consideration learners needs.
• To adopt and ensure adherence to the Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
If this role is of interest please either apply online or email your CV to email@example.com
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
9.70 - 9.78 GBP Per Hour
LANCASTER, LANCASHIRERead more
30000 - 36000 GBP Per Annum
HERTFORDSHIRE, SOUTH EAST ENGLANDRead more
ABERDEEN, ABERDEENSHIRERead more
27,000.00-36,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
CAMDEN TOWN, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more