Are you an experienced Site Manager / Caretaker based in the Carlisle, Brampton or Dalston area looking for your next career move?
If so, we want to hear from you!
The role of a Site Supervisor includes being the main key holder for the School and therefore means that this role requires split shifts. The hours will be roughly 1.5 hours in the morning and 2.5 hours in the afternoon (around 20 hours per week).
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• Able to contribute to the smooth running of a school setting
• Well organised and able to prioritise their workload
• Previous experience in a similar role (desirable but not essential)
• Ability to demonstrate practical skills & D.I.Y
• Hardworking and flexible, and able to use own initiative
• Experience with Health & Safety and general maintenance of the property (desirable)
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
• Commitment to Safeguarding
If you would like to find out more about this role or to be considered, please apply immediately.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check