Reed Education are currently working with a fantastic SEN school looking for a site supervisor to join them on a permanent basis starting in January!
Salary (or hourly rate): 22,000 – 24,500 (dependent on experience) plus £1598 location allowance.
Contract Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 35 Hour Per Week
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To instruct & supervise maintenance staff
- Undertake general repairs and maintenance and generally upkeep the buildings, and site to ensure that they are maintained to a high standard.
- Plan & carry out duties in an efficient and tidy way, with due consideration for your own safety and that of staff, service users and visitors and in compliance with NAS Health & Safety policies
- Prioritise and plan repairs to ensure, as far as possible, minimum inconvenience & disruption to the Service and to ensure that your time is used productively and effectively
- Be pro-active in identifying maintenance issues/defects and act to minimise cost and disruption to the service by either carrying out repairs yourself or by organising 3rd party contractors in a timely manner
- Promptly record and report any defects & issues of concern beyond the skills and scope of this post to your line manager in order that they (or you) can organise external contractors to carry out repairs in line with agreed policies & arrangements
- Carry out planned & regular maintenance such as emergency lighting, fire alarm & legionella checks in accordance with NAS guidelines.
You will need:
-A DBS (can get one through us!)
A driving license/ be able to drive - as you will be working in two separate sites.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
The school are looking to shortlist candidates over the next week. Therefore, if this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact me on 02082376401.