A leading company in the recycling industry are looking for a hands-on site manager to join their team.
- Full understanding of the process plants (ability to train staff)
- Hands on activity including driving of equipment (scrap loaders, loading shovels, forklifts etc)
- Management of all staff on site (time management etc)
- Perform hand overs to night maintenance team ensuring all basic tasks are completed.
- Ensuring the plant runs problem free during operation.
Beneficial skills & qualifications:
- Wamitab / COTC Level 1 – waste & recycling
- Hands on managerial experience
- Flexibility to hours
- Experience within a recycling environment (preferably metals)