Overall Responsibility: The Site Coordinator is responsible inspecting quality of works, ensuring it meets specified standards and health and safety requirements.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes
- Work collaboratively with supply chain partners and internal teams to improve service effectiveness - ensuring efficient operational delivery, value for money, and resident satisfaction in all capital programmes.
- Inspecting planned work and comparing it with drawings and specifications
- Measuring and quality checking building materials
- Monitoring progress and reporting to project managers, and contract administrators
- Referring to plans and taking photographs of work, along with measurements and samples
- Liaising with contractors, engineers and surveyors
- Checking that building regulations, health and safety, legal and ecological requirements are met
- Working between an office and construction sites.
- Conduct all pre, mid & post capital works inspections to ensure service excellence and the effective delivery of the capital works programme.
- Manage handover information on site and assume responsibility for client administration.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are being adhered to in all circumstances on site in line with CDM Regulations 2015.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer complaints are being dealt with effectively and to an excellent, timely standard.
- Undertake surveying, investigative and research work necessary to establish the cause of defects and the most appropriate and robust solution for each site and situation.
- Keeping detailed records of work. Ensure completed works information is recorded on the Asset Management database in a timely manner.
- Provide information to assist in the preparation of reports and track information to ensure performance and progress is accurately reported, communicated and developed.
- Ensure that consistent standards and specifications are applied across the work streams, and where appropriate enhanced service standards/specifications are developed and signed off by the Executive Management Team.
- Support the Project Manager & Senior Planned Works Manager in monitoring performance data, in line with the agreed measures and KPI`s ensuring that the agreed targets and objectives are being achieved and performance is above the minimum standard identified.