|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 375.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3082130|
One of my rail clients are seeking the services of a Site Engineer. This will be working on one of the biggest Rail projects in Europe based in London.
• Supporting the Project Manager in preparing communications and instructions to designated contractors in accordance with the Works Contracts Administration Procedures.
• Overseeing construction and testing & commissioning activities of designated contracts at designated sites/ areas of responsibility.
• Facilitating interfaces at designated sites, including interfaces between designated contractors and adjacent contractors, including Principal Contractors.
• Monitoring programme objectives and contractor progress and performance against the contract milestones and current accepted programme; reviewing productivity of installed quantities against forecasts.
• Completing daily reports; keeping the Construction Manager informed of contract and site progress & performance.
• Supporting the Project Manager in managing key stakeholder relationships in coordination with the contractor and community relations officers; monitoring contractors’ compliance with relevant Commitments.
• Providing constructability input during review of contractor/engineering submissions.
• Reviewing the contractor’s works programme and liaising with the contractor and others as required to facilitate execution of the works in accordance with the programme.
• Monitoring contractors compliance with contractual requirements regarding mobilisation and logistics.
• Providing support to the Project Field Engineer in monitoring contractor compliance with the Construction Quality Plan, and in resolution of NCRs and snag list items at contract level.
• Experience of managing construction works on comparable major project infrastructure works.
• Relevant experience on a large scale infrastructure project.
• Knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes.
• Understanding of project controls processes.
• Knowledge and experience of site-based ES&H processes and procedures.
• Prior experience supervising and administering subcontractors.
• Knowledge of the use of subcontracts; knowledge of the contractor/ subcontractor’s responsibilities contained in subcontract documents.
• Knowledge of communications systems (e.g. PA/VA, CCTV, fibre and copper cabling, Customer Information Systems, Help Points & Telephony, networks, SCADA, Radio).
• Previous relevant experience in the construction or testing and commissioning project delivery of communications systems in the rail industry.
• To drive the programme and be results driven.
• To produce progress reports of construction and T&C activities.
• To have proactive can do attitude and be prepared to take the initiative.
• A proven flexible problem solver with project delivery experience.
250.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Hour
HINCKLEY, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
33000 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
WEYBRIDGE, SURREYRead more
250.00 - 300.00 GBP Per Day
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
HARLESDEN, LONDONRead more
43000.00 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
FAREHAM, HAMPSHIRERead more