Salary £28k - £30k
25 days holiday
Hours of work are 8.30pm to 5pm and the office is based in Milton Keynes. The office is very green and environmentally friendly, equipped with open planned kitchen, sleep pods etc.
Must have excellent IT Skills such as excel, word and be super organised.
Site based Homecharge Technical support and Stock Controller.
My client is the UK'S leading electric vehicle charging company, installing around 1000 home charging units each month. As the business continues to grow, They are currently recruiting to expand the team , specifically for the home charge department.
Technical qualifications and experience are required in this role , as is the ability to communication clearly and logically with customers / colleagues and also to provide and effective and efficient delivery service to the installation team.
To provide electrical technical support to office staff, customers and installation team.
To forecast and manage electrician’s stock levels and maintain issued equipment.
To manage procurement of materials and arrange deliveries to Homecharge installation team.
• Technical support for installation practices, product knowledge and vehicles.
• Review of application evidence to determine feasibility of proposed installations and advise.
• Communication with Homecharge colleagues, customers and suppliers.
• Undertake and manage specific small projects on request.
• Manage and maintain standard issue equipment given to the Homecharge electricians.
• Reviewing scheduled appointments and forecasting requirements.
• Ordering and co-ordinating stock for delivery or collection for Homecharge electricians.
• Review and management of Installation team purchasing
• Successful deliveries being timely quantified by successful appointments
• Report of rolling month of total cost of material stock and management
• Number of applications viewed and progressed
• Customer enquiries on the phone and e-mail correspondence
Office based advisors and customer support teams
• Homecharge Installation team
• Homecharge Manager
Experience of domestic installations and current electrical regulations.
Experience in logistics for ordering, delivering stock items.
Interpersonal and communication skills to address customers, colleagues and suppliers.
Qualified electrician to level 3 (electrical installation)
Preferably 18th Edition Regulations
Preferably..Inspection, testing and certification qualification (e.g. 2391 or equivalent)