I am currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity in Tadley.
This role will be working as a Sales Advisor for a well regarded family run business based in a business park between Tadley and Aldermaston.
This is sales role, working in a showroom where you need to be personable, money motivated, driven and have excellent customer service.
- You will be selling and promoting a lifestyle with the company’s products and all leads come in via emails, showroom visits, calls and referrals
- You will be converting these leads into sales.
- You need to be able to engage with people all levels from Property development new builds, builders and customers with houses up to country mansions.
- You will be meeting customers in the beautiful showroom on site, which has live displays, and building a strong rapport with them.
- You need to be able to find out what is important to them and be able to make the right recommendations for them.
- You will be offered full training and support and you do not need to be technical
- You will be extremely professional and offer amazing customer service to all customers that you come into contact with.
- Working with the Sales Manager and one other in the sales team you will enjoy creating new opportunities for sales and achieving realistic sales targets.
- You will be creating sales quotes for the customers based on your meetings with them and emailing them out.
- Once your quote has been accepted commission is paid to you.
- You will possess a mature approach to your work with lots of common sense.
The benefits are:
- Basic salary of £20,000 + bonus
- 9-5 but some flexibility half an hour for lunch
- Free car parking
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, which may increase with service
- Saturday working is essential but you will get day off in the week
- From April to August only one Saturday per month is required
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please contact James Cox at the Basingstoke office.