Full Time Showroom Sales Assistant – Tunbridge Wells & East Grinstead.
Key responsibilities and skills:
· Working as part of the team at both the East Grinstead and Tunbridge Wells stores.
· 5 work days per week including weekend days, split between stores and dependant on the needs of each store, predominantly covering days off and busy periods.
· Selling high end outdoor furniture and ancillary items.
· Be well presented and competent in dealing with many different clients from bargain hunters to high wealth individuals
· Liaising with office and other members of staff to ensure completion of sales from initial contact to delivery to aftersales.
· Good listener and understanding of customer needs and requirements.
· Responsible for taking and processing payments including Credit & Debit card transactions and 0% finance applications. Training will be provided.
· Maintaining the presentation of the shop floor, cleaning where required and creating displays.
· Be prepared to work alone, self-motivated and confident in running the store ensuring all aspects of the job are being done accurately and efficiently.
· Able to maintain & update daily reporting documents.
· Will be required to work with the production of our Brochure making sure this is completely accurate with pricing, descriptions, etc before going to print
· Will also be required during the winter months to assist with website work using a program called Magento. Training will be given.
· As required, albeit rare, will need to be flexible and willing to assist where required by other parts of the business including working at other locations within or designated by the company.
· Full, clean driving license required and ability to travel to both stores.
Good knowledge of the following software:
· Basic skills on use of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
· Understanding of Sage accounting software would be advantageous (although training will be provided)
Remuneration & Benefits:
· Starting basic salary £22,000 pa + bonus scheme.
· Scaled bonus scheme would push OTE to £27,000 pa.
· 20 days paid holiday per year.
· Opportunities for overtime during busy periods.