Shipping Administrator / Coordinator
Temp to Perm
£28,000 per annum
My client is recruiting for an experienced Shipping Coordinator who enjoys taken ownership and pride in their work load.
The Duties for this role include:
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure customer requirements
- Raising relevant export paperwork
- Raising relevant Dangerous Goods paperwork
- Raising paperwork for carriers
- Resolving invoicing queries
- Prepare & Submit quotations
In order to be successful in this role, you will:
- Have extensive export and Dangerous Goods Act knowledge
- Be energetic, a team player as well as a clear communicator who enjoys collaborating across business functions
- Be immediately available to start work
This role is to start ASAP after a very busy 2020 and an increasing workload in 2021. Please apply ASAP in order for your application to be considered by one of our consultants.