|Location: HAVERHILL, SUFFOLK||Salary: 20000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3116712|
Our client is looking for a Shipping & Delivery Controller to cover a 1 year Fixed Term Contract at their site in South Cambridgeshire. A global employer our client has sites across 30 different countries around the world and this position is a key part of their supply chain function.
This role co-ordinates the timely delivery of shipments of home and export orders. Ensuring that delivery timescales are met and liaising with the Customer Services teams to advise of any delays to ensure that a first class customer experience is achieved. The role also entails responsibility for all export documentation and paperwork.
Main Duties Include:
- Allocating orders and shipping - checking that stock shelf life and stock packaging is as the customer has requested.
- Working with packing teams to ensure orders are correct and packed on time for shipping. Dealing with any Stock issues that arise.
- Creating Shipments and checking all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Working with Quality teams to ensure all orders are passed.
- Dealing with queries on deliveries.
- Actioning requests from customers on any special deliveries and requested time slots, making and special arrangements with hauliers as required.
- Clearing imports and arranging imports as required.
- Daily production of reports.
- Working in partnership with hauliers to gain best service for customers and advise on loads and pricing.
This position requires a good knowledge of Shipping (Deep Sea and Road Freight). The successful candidate will also have the following skills:
- Experience with export shipping environment
- Previous experience of using SAP or similar systems
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable problem solving abilities
- IT skills - MS Word & Excel
- Ability to prioritise, organise and change manage
- Superb communication skills
- Customer Services experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading company. If you have the skills and experience required please get in touch with Chloe (email@example.com) or Sian (firstname.lastname@example.org) on our permanents desk or call 01223 462 872. Alternatively please apply online today!
28000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
KENNINGTON, LONDONRead more
24000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
LINGFIELD, SURREYRead more
27000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
21000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHELMSFORD, ESSEXRead more
20000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRAINTREE, ESSEXRead more