Are you looking to work for an innovative and forward thinking business who are the global leader in their market, based in modern offices in Morecambe?
Are you looking for more than just your standard Administration role? Want to learn more and broaden your skill set?
Then this could be your perfect role!
REED are working exclusively with a Morecambe based firm to recruit a proactive person to join this thriving, close-knit team of administrators. This is initially a 12 month contract however there is high possibility of a permanent role at the end of the contract.
We are looking for a positive person with a can-do attitude, who is highly organised with a keen eye for detail to work in this busy technical environment. Does this sound like you?
▪ Distribution and receipt of shipments
▪ Arranging clearance of imports with support from the Office Manager
▪ Prepare shipments and documents professionally
▪ Inform customers that their shipment has been sent
▪ Tracking the shipment to the delivery point
▪ Raise request for relevant shipments to be invoiced
▪ Maintain goods out/export database
• Post In / Out
• Obtain knowledge and experience of Export Control – complying with legislation, and maintaining records in accordance with guidelines requirements with support from the Accounting Manager
• To check freight and courier invoices agree to quote
• Ensures that all relevant procedures adhere to the ISO quality standards
• Ensure the shipping room is clean and tidy
• Ensure all visitors are welcomed when they first enter the building and they are signed in
• Weekly Ammenities order
• Weekly monitoring of Stationery room and advise Procurement team of requirements
• Weekly monitoring of cleaning and office supplies and add to the weekly order
• Answer incoming telephone calls
• Issuance of keys including car keys
The ideal candidate will have good presentation skills and be able to work to a high level of accuracy, be a fast learner and a confident communicator, with the ability to use initiative when working independently.
Previous Administration experience required however full training in Transport and Logistics will be given. The ideal candidate must be happy to also pack purchased goods.
37.5hours Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm with half hour lunch.
Still keen? Then apply below now.
Due to the volume of applications, Successful applicants will be directly contacted