Health Emergency Jobs – Shift Leader
Reed Education are currently working with a residential home and sites in the Hemel Hempstead, London and North West London area’s whom are looking for a few social workers to join their team. They are also looking for a shift leader to help lead the site.
You must be happy to work with young adults and the elderly. Most of the people in their care require 1-2-1 attention who have Special Educational needs such as Autism and those with brain injuries.
It will be on a rota basis 37.5 hours a week and may be required to work the odd weekend shift.
Shifts are between the hours of 7am - 9:30pm. The residential home is open 24 hours a day due to them being residents on site however for now the shifts would be within the time specified however those who are flexible may be required to work the odd night shift if required to due to staffing numbers.
The ideal candidates:
- Will have experience working within the social care industry or be willing to support those with SEN and those vulnerable adults
- Administrated medication previously or have had specific training for this previously
- Flexibility to work long hours and on a shift work basis
- Ideally hold a qualification within health and social care
- Be able to provide 3 years referencing, this can include education study references if you do not have enough work history
- Be able to travel on a day to day basis to the work site and happy to travel up to an hour or slightly more
- Be willing to work any of the 7 days a week and any hours
- Child and Adult workforce DBS ideally or be willing to obtain one if this has not already been in process for you nor on the update service.
- Experience of leading a team.
Full training and induction will be given to you if you are successful for role.
Please apply immediately below if this interests you as the roles are all to start as soon as possible and can be interviewed as quickly as next week. Due to the Covid 19/ Corona outbreak, the residential home are needing more staff than ever to help support them at this critical time.
Each week you will be put on rota and therefore shifts will change!
They do have free parking on site too!
Please do apply below!