|Location: WINSFORD, CHESHIRE||Salary: 20000.00 - 22620.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3059969|
Purpose of the role:
To produce polythene film within specification whilst maximizing production efficiencies.
• Production of polythene film within customer specification.
• Maximisation of production output.
• Completion of order changes and blend changes
• Completion of filter and die face cleans as required.
• Carry out and accurately record quality control checks, taking remedial action where required.
• Ensure raw material supplies and material feed are maintained.
• Weigh, palletize and remove finished product
• Removal and bailing of scrap product and removal of excess raw materials.
• Accurate completion of all production related paperwork.
• Completion of all task cards relevant to operational area.
• Maintenance of housekeeping and hygiene standards.
To be considered for the role please send an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by applying below.
26000 - 29000 GBP Per Annum
TILBURY, ESSEXRead more
36000.00 - 36000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
21333.00 - 21333.00 GBP Per Annum
SOUTH WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
16000 - 20800 GBP Per Annum
WITHAM, ESSEXRead more
10.78 - 10.78 GBP Per Hour
HEREFORD, HEREFORDSHIRERead more