One of the largest local authorities based in London are looking for a Sharepoint Project Manager to join their team on an initial 6 months contract with possibility of further extensions. It is a full-time role Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week. The role is inside IR35 paying between £500 - £550 per day.
Purpose of the role.
The digital services team in the council are looking to bring in a Sharepoint Project Manager to help in the Sharepoint upgrade and migration 2008 to 2016 and then to cloud.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience of managing and delivering and implementing SharePoint upgrade (2008 to 2016) and movement to the cloud
- End to end delivery
- Integration of new SharePoint into current systems
- Experience of managing and delivering and implementing new Intranet
- General infrastructure projects as well as a mixture of business systems projects and upgrades, movement to cloud
- Has managed and led technical resources and co-ordinated and created project work packages
- Ideally we want to candidate to have these skills as these are highly desirable – we should still see candidates that don’t have these experiences
- Knowledge of migrating systems and data from servers to the cloud
- Working on multiple projects with no PMO support
- Data migration to cloud
- Business systems and stakeholder engagement
If you have the required experience and skill set apply now for immediate consideration.