|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 20.51 - 23.07 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3072323|
Duration: 1 year
Start date: ASAP
Hours: 9am - 5:30pm (flexible)
My client, a global I.T. company based in central London, are seeking interim support in their accounts team to work on an Overheads / SG&A accounting project, expected to last for around 1 year.
Reporting to the International Finance Manager, your role will encompass many areas of both Financial and Management Accounting, interacting closely with the wider business. You will be providing support and assist with the coordination of the financial accounting and reporting activities for SG&A / Overheads with the vast UK Business, including SOX controls. You will be responsible for the day to day Accounting process, controlling all transactions and balance sheets then reporting on key elements required by stakeholders. You will demonstrate a good working knowledge of Excel though to Pivot Tables and VLookUps.
As an SG&A Management Accountant / Overheads Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Month end processes: accruals, prepayments, fixed assets, Leases, Bonus and Commissions.
- Production of the monthly SG&A financial reports including commentaries in a timely manner.
- Thorough and detailed assessment of all costs posted to the ledger; detailed processing and recording of all balance sheet items.
- Maintain accurate and timely records supporting all Fixed Assets values.
- Performance of SOX controls.
- Acting as key finance contact for SG&A queries and analysis for the FP&A function.
- Working alongside a small team within Group Finance.
- Ad hoc projects when required.
The Successful Applicant:
- Qualified by experience or Part qualified.
- At least two years in either a Financial or Management Accounting role.
- Confident in analyzing variances in a timely manner.
- Comfortable liaising with both finance and non-finance staff.
- Hands on experience producing monthly management accounts and journals.
- Ideally experience working with SOX, but not essential.
- Ideal candidate is someone who is self motivated with a track record of working independently.
System used is Navision, but previous experience is not essential.
Interview/start date is ASAP so please only apply if you're immediately available.
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
35000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHESSINGTON, SURREYRead more
28000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
WALLINGFORD, OXFORDSHIRERead more
22000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
NEWTOWN, SHROPSHIRERead more
24000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
TELFORD, SHROPSHIRERead more