My client on the outskirts of Ipswich are looking for a Registration Services Manager to join their company to lead the day to day technical operations of the Registration schemes, with a focus on managing a team of self-employed inspectors for evaluating the registered technicians to government requirements.
About the job:
- This is an office based role and field based role so you must be happy to travel around the country when required:
- To provide day to day management of the inspection team.
- To provide line management and technical support to the Supporter.
- Assist inspection administration on post surveillance queries.
- Assist the compliance department
- Control of inspection services budget for sub-contract inspectors
- Arrange regular team meetings and report any matters that are arising
- Hold management reviews
- Be responsible for recruitment, induction and coaching new inspectors.
- Audit inspection reports in accordance with procedural requirements and provide feedback to the inspectors.
- Create monthly statistical data on registrant surveillance and non-conformance.
- Ensure yearly inspection targets are met.
- Responsibility for authorising payment of inspector invoices
- Line manage a support the Services Supervisor and Administrators
You will have a knowledge and understanding of the oil heating or heating industry, and be confident with UKAS Accreditation to ISO 17065. You must be comfortable with travelling throughout the UK as 15% of your time will be out of the office and this will require overnight stays so does require you to have a full driving license. As you will be managing a team, you must be confident with leading a team and have strong relationship management.
- Salary will be dependent on experience .
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- Holiday is 25 days per annum plus bank holidays. 3 days must be used for their Christmas shut down period.
- Death in service cover
- Auto enrolment to pension after 3 months employment
- Health cash plan facility
Please call Magda on 01603 616 190 for more details .