|Location: BURY ST. EDMUNDS, SUFFOLK||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 2 months ago||Reference: 3088673|
The aim of this role is to provide exceptional service to our customers and channel partners. The role is responsible for:
• Internal service activities; including service, repairs, calibration, administration, quotations, and applications.
• Production; including assembly, testing, calibration, packing, and shipping.
• Internal technical sales support.
• Occasional external service; including installation, calibration, troubleshooting, service contract sales, preventative and corrective maintenance.
Key duties include:
• Production of manufactured equipment as required.
• Maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, upgrade and calibration of all company equipment.
• Ensuring proper calibration and working order of instruments and tools required.
• Ensuring adherence to ISO 9001-2008 and all quality policies and procedures as applicable.
• Logging troubleshooting, documenting and addressing customer issues to closure using phone/emails/cases in a timely manner.
• Preparing quotations for repairs, calibrations, spare and modifications. Giving technical support on sales quotations
• Maintaining product inventory by ensuring the accuracy of Bill of Materials; and properly documenting and costing additional parts needed.
• Maintaining current standards and practices for current products as well as accomplishing the training required for new products.
• Working with other team members to ensure department policies and procedures are adhered to when testing products and documentation.
• Diligently ensuring all products pass final audit without any non-conformities.
• Providing inputs and detailed analysis to proactively help identify emergent product issues.
• Providing technical support to customer’s/channel partners via telephone, email, or other varying forms of communication to address inquires, concerns, and provide feedback in a timely manner.
• Working with the Service Manager to ensure that the Revenue, profitability and productivity goals are met.
• Technical degree, with some experience preferable With strong desire to learn pneumatics, electrical, electronic experience, some PLC.
• Preferred experience in repair or maintenance of electrical / electronic/ pneumatic equipment
• Must be well organized and have good written and oral communication to include accurate and legible documentation skills.
• Must possess an unwavering dedication to customer service and support.
• Ability to convey customer requirements to accurate quotation documents.
• Some project management skills to manage scope, time, resources and risk.
Competitive salary and future career path available for the right candidate.If you believe that you possess the skills and experience to be the successful candidate please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com
25000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum
BROMLEY COMMON, KENTRead more
14000.00 - 15000.00 GBP Per Annum
LANCASTER, LANCASHIRERead more
22500.00 - 27360.00 GBP Per Annum
PENCOED, MID GLAMORGANRead more
10.65 - 10.65 GBP Per Hour
BOSTON, LINCOLNSHIRERead more
10.00 - 11.55 GBP Per Hour
AYLESBURY, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more