This is a 9 month interim opportunity for a CTC cleared Service Support Officer to join the Metropolitan Police.
This role is essential to assisting and supporting the Service delivery Senior Management Team. This includes the administration of three key areas Business Support, Finance Support & Office Management carryout specialist work, co-ordination of requests and escalating issues to management plus a general contact point for day to day enquires.
- The post holder should have a conversant knowledge of ITIL Foundation and understand the ITIL Lifecycle
- A good understanding of the ICT Infrastructure, Service Delivery, MPS Finance Processes and DP Project Lifecycle
- An understanding of the MPS corporate governance processes.
- Be familiar and have working knowledge of MPS tools including MyHR, PSOP and Box
- Competent knowledge on the use of ICT applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Work, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Have knowledge of using Microsoft Visio by creating key documents, process flows and organisational charts.
- Knowledge of the financial governance and systems used.
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Service/Public Sector organisation
- Previous exposure to working with or within an IT department
- Working with Senior Directors and Senior Management Teams
Please note: This role is deemed inside of IR35 and candidates must have active CTC clearance in order to be considered.