My client, a well-established organisation in Dublin 11 are seeking a Service Support Administrator to join their team throughout the duration of a maternity cover.
Salary - €28,000 - €32,000 DOE
The ideal candidate must be willing to commit to a maternity contract commencing the start of September this year. The ideal candidate will have experience in a role within the medical / healthcare field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet and exceed customer expectations (both current and new customers), as the first internal point of contact for the customer.
• Proactive Management of Customer Relations o Manage and respond to customer calls/queries in a professional manner
o Plan and coordinate the scheduling of service jobs with Engineering team
o Liaise with Service Workshop on booking-in of items, repair schedule, service order management and invoicing
o Communicate progress / status of service jobs to customer
o Coordinate repairs with manufacturers as required, incl. Purchase Orders
o Record and analyse customer satisfaction using feedback procedures
o Support periodic customer site visits as required
• Manage customer billing in a timely manner, promptly resolving invoice queries.
• Provide Quotations to customers in a timely manner and to a professional standard.
• Service Order Processing and Purchase Order processing (spares)
• Support the management of Service Contracts with customers
• Support the Tender Process by providing service inputs to Tender Response
• Work in a team based manner
o Partner with Service Engineering, providing required support.
o Actively contribute to a very positive team environment and performance.
o Attend and be a valued contributor to Service Engineering Meetings as required
• Management of projects and other duties that may be assigned from time to time
• 1 - 2 years’ direct experience in a Service Support / Customer Care role preferably in a medical / healthcare environment.
• Third level qualification whilst not a pre-requisite would be an advantage.
• Demonstrates a strong Customer Orientation, delivering an exceptional service in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations
• Effective Communicator: Professional and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Results Orientation: Demonstrates the ability to achieve tangible and measurable results. Makes and Meets Commitments
• Teamwork: Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach.
• Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail
• Good analytical skills to help drive process improvements
• Demonstrates excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise in a busy environment with competing demands
• Good administrative and IT/computing skills with experience in using Microsoft Office suite (Outlook,Word and Excel are essential), also familiarity with using an ERP system eg SAP, Microsoft Dynamics or Navision would be an advantage.
• Demonstrates energy, real initiative and ability to work independently
• Flexible to adapt to changing situations
• The ability to work remotely from own home should this be required due unforeseen emergency situations such as the current COVID-19 Pandemic