How would you like to work in a new and spacious modern office, for a business which values its employees, and amongst a welcoming, supportive, and hardworking team?
On behalf of my client I am recruiting for a Customer Service Support Coordinator who will support the Customer Service Manager with day to day duties such as:
- Providing a fantastic customer service and answering queries on orders, deliveries, and prices
- Stock related administration
- Accurately processing technical orders via a queuing system and managing despatched orders
- Working closely with other departments to notify them of production demands
- Learning and referring to part numbers
I'm looking for someone who is bright, reliable, articulate and hard working - with a high attention to detail and good IT literacy. This position will come with both structured and on the job training, therefore it will suit those early in their career who are keen to learn, as well as candidates with relevant experience. The position will be office based and working hours will be 8:30-5:00 Monday to Friday.