|Location: KENT||Salary: 56604.00 - 64371.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3062502|
I am recruiting for an experienced Service Manager to join the Looked After Children Service on a permanent basis in a popular South East London Borough.
They are looking for leaders who have a serious belief in the difference that high quality social work engagement can make for children, young people, their families and carers.
Qualified and HCPC-registered, you’ll have experience of leading and managing children’s social care services (including high risk and high complexity work), and that deliver high quality performance and good outcomes for children.
They're a small authority with good transport links, so you’ll be minutes from central London but also close to coast and countryside. House prices here are among the lowest in the capital.
What they offer:
• Our Choices Flexible Benefits Package includes lease car, and cash options to the value of £2,277 per annum
• Relocation Package up to £8,000
• Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
• Performance Related Pay
• 27 days Annual Leave (rising to 31 after 5 years’ service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
• Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
• An excellent working environment at their fantastic new offices
• Opportunities for flexible working with excellent ICT facilities
• MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
If you want to join a strong team that is excited and committed to its next phase of improvement and practice change, then please email me with your CV at email@example.com - act now to not miss out!!
"Like being part of a family where you grow within it - highly supportive" - Service Manager
"Flexibility is given and the close family feel makes it a great place to work" - Social Worker
"Everybody sits together; managers staff, apprentices, all levels - everyone is approachable" - Social Worker
"...a workable environment people always come back to... diverse, a comfortable fit" - Team Manager
21 - 26.82 GBP Per Hour
WINSFORD, CHESHIRERead more
32.00 - 35.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
26 - 28 GBP Per Hour
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
27.41 - 27.41 GBP Per Hour
LAMBETH, LONDONRead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
STOCKPORT, CHESHIRERead more