|Location: GLENFIELD, LEICESTERSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3045991|
The role will last 3 months initially.
Register with Reed for the first time or return to us after 6 months or more, secure this post or another with our agency and we'll reward you with £100 vouchers (restaurant, spa, high street - your choice!!).
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
The role will involve the following:
• Managing Team Managers across Social Work and Occupational Therapy teams
• Providing supervision and Professional Development reviews to the Team Managers within your line management responsibility
• Development of practices and policies
• Budget management
Requirements of the role:
• Qualified Social Worker
• Fully HCPC registered
• Must have experience at Service Manager level – i.e. managing Team Managers, budgetary responsibility etc.
• Should ideally have a specialism with Statutory Children’s Social Care, preferably working with Children with Disabilities.
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£200** PER successful recommendation
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets & pay management
• 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
• Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
• Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
• Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
• Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
• Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £200
If you are interested in this role please call (0121 2372642), or e-mail (email@example.com) - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £200 if we can find them work!
375.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Hour
THE WIRRAL, MERSEYSIDERead more
15.00 - 16.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
35.00 - 38.00 GBP Per Hour
BEXLEY, KENTRead more
41.00 - 41.00 GBP Per Hour
BRIDGWATER, SOMERSETRead more
21.92 - 21.92 GBP Per Hour
NORTH WEMBLEY, MIDDLESEXRead more