Our client, a Greater Manchester Local Authority is seeking a Service Manager to join their Children in Care Team.
Pay rate is £350.00 per day (umbrella).
The role will involve/require the following:
- Leading a Social Care service,
- supporting staff to help our children and families to keep Wigan’s children safe and to achieve their aspirations.
- significant experience in leading and transforming services to support children with disabilities.
- Good knowledge and understanding of supporting Children in Care and Care Leavers
- Excel at working in an environment of transformational change and innovation, together with partner agencies
- Proven record in improving service delivery and ensuring children and families receive the right help at the right time in the right place
- Responsible for leading practice across our Targeted Disabilities Service and our Children in Care and Care Leavers team.
- You will be at the forefront of best practice, playing a major role in supporting your team to work with partners supporting our children and families.
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Significant experience,
- two years references,
- gaps in employment checked,
- Social Work Qualified,
- DBS cleared
- SWE registeed
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Some facts about working for REED:
Here at REED we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the REED Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
CALL: 0151 242 6248