Reed QSW are currently recruiting for a Service Manager -Adolescents, Northamptonshire. This is an office based role.
Pay: £50 Umbrella
Contract: 6 Months
- This is a key role, accountable for delivering a designated service within Children’s Services in Northamptonshire.
- This is both a tactical role and strategic role, bearing the responsibility of managing the delivery of high quality, inclusive services for young people on a day-to-day basis, as well as planning and implementing a programme of improvement work to meet the demands of the Ofsted inspection cycle.
- To work with partners and stakeholders across Northamptonshire to successfully deliver multidisciplinary services, programmes and projects with the aim of achieving the best possible outcomes for young people in our county.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements, managing risk and preserving the reputation of Northamptonshire County Council.
- Have a Qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent
- Registered with Social Work England
- Have experience working at Service Manager level
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- Access to your own continued Professional Development fund
- 2 payment methods available: Umbrella & PAYE