Dudley MBC are recruiting for a Service Manager to join their Children's service.
The post holder will have responsibility for the Care Leavers teams, Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children, 16 plus Homelessness and No Recourse To Public Funds.
A key requirement of the post is to ensure that permanence planning is understood within the context of the full range of legal options available and such plans are progressed in a timely way that avoids drift and delay.
The post holder will have strategic lead responsibilities to ensure that outcomes for the above are managed effectively.
Delivering on high quality practice standards as part of the Children’s Improvement Plan, is a key priority to ensure the continuous professional development of staff and improvement of the quality of services for which we are responsible.
- Dedicated expert QSW consultant and team - providing a specialist, honest and professional service
- Access to Social Work roles across the UK
- DBS check funded
- Online timesheets & pay management
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme (up to £250)
- Continuing Professional Development Fund (CPD)
- Reed rewards & holiday pay (PAYE only)