|Location: GOSFORTH, TYNE AND WEAR||Salary: 8.28 - 9.53 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 days ago||Reference: 3114907|
To assist in providing a high quality service desk first line telephone support service. To provide a comprehensive administration support service to the IT Services Department. The service desk provides customers with a single point of contact to log and resolve various IT queries.
As part of the Service Desk team the Service Desk Officer is responsible for responding to all customer and user contact with the helpdesk and to accurately record and track calls with internal support teams and 3rd party suppliers.
The post holder has a key role to help develop and present a positive customer image to all users of the helpdesk.
· Experience of working in a busy office environment and dealing with high volumes of telephone calls.
· At least 6 months experience working in an IM&T environment, providing advanced service desk support for Microsoft Windows technologies.
· Experience in working with a diverse range of operating systems and applications.
A good understanding of Personal Computers(PCs), Printers, and a good grasp of
current windows applications
Excellent ability in working with a diverse range of operating systems and
Excellent knowledge of personal computer/ server hardware including configuration
· Must have a good standard of education to NVQ level 3 standard, or appropriate level of experience
· Desirable to have a computer or business orientated qualification.
· Desirable to have the ITIL Foundation Qualification
37.5 hrs per week working on a rota covering hours of 8am- 5pm.
8 - 9.7 GBP Per Hour
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SWANSEA, WEST GLAMORGANRead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
8.28 - 9.53 GBP Per Hour
GOSFORTH, TYNE AND WEARRead more
20000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
OXTED, SURREYRead more