One of the largest flagship medical companies in Manchester are looking for a new Service Desk Engineer.
Are you someone who has experience of IT Service Desks in an enterprise environment? How does the idea of becoming the new SD Engineer of a company with over 1500 users? This opportunity doesn’t come round often and to work in such a company that is so dedicated to their tech department will really develop you as a professional.
So if you’re looking for a real challenge and to get a massive company on your CV, make sure you get in touch.
The role is based in Manchester city centre and is therefore easily accessible from Liverpool, Preston, Leeds, Macclesfield, Stoke-on-Trent, and surrounding areas.
Essential Skills include:
- A strong background working in a Service Desk / IS environment troubleshooting and providing technical support, ensuring that service level agreements are met.
- The ability to effectively support and administer Microsoft systems and environments (Windows 7, Windows 10, Office 2010, Skype for Business, Office 365, Active Directory, and Exchange server), knowledge of Video conference equipment (Polycom), Exam Management systems/software and knowledge of Ivanti / LanDesk would be advantageous.
- To be able to follow Service Desk, Problem, Incident and Change control processes and procedures.
- To have experience and/or knowledge to working in Prince2, ITIL and Agile environments.
- To have a good understanding of the Data Protection Act and the importance of maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- ITIL experience
As you would expect, you would be compensated well with £200 p/d.
The role is a 3 month contract.
If this sounds like it could be of interest then please contact me on 0161 830 1691 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.