|Location: NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE||Salary: 13.00 - 13.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3091643|
You will provide first and second line technical support to internal staff. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
• Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
• User & Security Group Active Directory administration
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 and Office 2010
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2010/2016 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing and delegation)
• Good knowledge of SupportWorks/Service Now
Ability to prioritise, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLA’s.
• An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential
• MCP certification would be desirable
• Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
• Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email
• Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes
• 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from software to hardware, such as iPhones, Laptops, PCs and Printers
• Troubleshoot basic network issues such as ADSL broadband issues
• Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system (SupportWorks, ServiceNow experience is essential).
• To maintain a high degree of customer service
• Publishing support documentation & provide staff training if required
• Good Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
• Airwatch account management and provision
• To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
25000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
10.00 - 14.00 GBP Per Hour
STOCKTON-ON-TEES, CLEVELANDRead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
11.52 - 11.96 GBP Per Hour
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
22000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more