Service Desk Analyst
£15-19 per hour (Inside IR35)
A Service Desk Analyst is required for our public sector client based in Manchester city centre.
First line telephone and technical support - Logging incidents and service requests.
First line technical resolutions
First line telephone calls transferred and outbound
Monitoring new Incidents and requests via different solutions
Resolving more complex incidents and service requests
Completing administrative tasks (creating new accounts, file transfers)
Escalating issues and where appropriate investigate and diagnose
Act as central point of contact and monitor service requests to other teams and third party service providers
Provide timely updates to service users on the status of outstanding calls
Support the Know It All Bar
Participate in the delivery of projects and tasks
Operate customer satisfaction follow-up calls and surveys
Create and maintain high quality, clear documentation of processes, procedures, policies, configuration standards and support guides
Work on a rota basis to meet demand
You will have-
• Knowledge of ITIL
• Experience of being part of one or many of the core ITIL functions, covering Service Desk, Change, Problem, Incident or Release Management, Applications Support and experience of problem solving.
• Experience of IT Service Operations, and how an IT installation works across 7 *24.
• Knowledge of the relevant legislative framework and professional standards both within the ICT industry and in particular to a local authority.
• Experience of how a Service Desk (Help Desk) operates within an IT installation and managing and configuring LANDesk software.
• To work flexibly including out of hours and bank holidays as required to meet customer demand and potential incidents up-to a Major Incident.