Do you have experience offering 1st/2nd line IT support? Do you have good customer service skills and can communicate IT queries clearly? Are you ambitious and want to really move career in to the right direction with fantastic growth opportunities? If so, this is the role for you!
I am looking for an IT Support professional with a good technical background with excellent customer service, great troubleshooting skills with a methodical and patient approach. You will be a high performer and be able to work under pressure, this is a fantastic opportunity.
Your key responsibilities:
- 1st and 2nd line support over the phone, email and in person
- Documentation on systems and your work; procedures, configuration and training etc.
- Taking ownership of tasks and laptop preparation, ensuring equipment and software is ready to go
- Maintenance of end user equipment builds and processes
- Work shift pattern to ensure a high standard of support is provided at all times.
- Expert knowledge with Windows 10 configuration & support
- Expert experience supporting Microsoft Office 2016 and/or Office 365
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Technical documentation authoring
- Use of automation products such as Microsoft Deployment services
- Android & Apple support experience is desirable
- 3+ years configuring and setting up PC's/Laptops/Thin Clients
- 3+ years experience with general desktop support
If you think that this is the role for you, please apply online now! My client are looking to get this role started ASAP so don't hesitate. Candidates who fit the requirements will be contacted within 24 hours!