|Location: ISLINGTON, LONDON||Salary: 17.85 - 23.87 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 2 months ago||Reference: 3520119|
This role is deemed inside IR35.
The Service Desk Advisor will provide day-to-day support via the service desk, dealing with a wide range of staff across the council To diagnose and resolve problems and escalate incidents where a first time fix is not possible.
The service operates from 8am to 5.30pm so you will be required to work as directed within these hours.
• Strong IT problem solving and technical skills
• Ability to maintain a database, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the data
• Knowledge of IT troubleshooting techniques and methods
• Strong customer facing skills
• Remote desk-top support experience
• Excellent verbal and personal skills including the ability to explain complex information clearly and accurately
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with colleagues and to work collaboratively as a member of a team
• Ability to working accurately and pay attention to detail under pressure and to manage your time effectively
• Ability to use Microsoft office applications, especially Word and Excel to an advanced level
• Ability to maintain user security for access to systems
• Knowledge of the legal and regulatory framework relevant to the management of a public sector ICT service
Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss this opportunity further by submitting your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 72 hours, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
44373 - 54174 GBP Per Annum
NORTH LONDON, LONDONRead more
30.00 - 33.44 GBP Per Hour
CATFORD, LONDONRead more
20,000.00-22,000.00 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annumSalary Negotiable
CHELTENHAM TRADE PARK, GLOUCESTERSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
125.00 - 170.00 GBP Per Day
OXFORD, OXFORDSHIRERead more
30,000.00-30,000.00 GBP (UK Pounds) Per annum, inc Benefits
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more