|Location: ORPINGTON, KENT||Salary: 20000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3115138|
The role is for one of my prestigious clients based in the Kent area, who specialize in motor sports. They are looking for someone to join their team as soon as possible.
If you have the below skill set, please apply today as I am currently in the process of short listing CVs.
Please only apply if you have strong administration, customer service, worked on a service desk or interested in IT.
Below you will see a brief description of the role, I will send a full job description to suitable candidates.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Answer incoming calls/emails to the service desk, log all calls into the service desk system and assign to a relevant engineer.
2. Where possible diagnose and recognise the cause of an incident and provide first line support to internal staff whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
3. Liaise with users regarding issues and change requests, offering support over the phone or using remote administration tools.
4. Maintain and follow Business IT processes and procedures.
5. Create and administer user accounts in line with IT Policy and Procedures.
6. Administer the backups ensuring the correct media is loaded and sent off site after successful backup completion.
7. Co-ordinate the travel arrangements for the department in conjunction with IT Management and the agreed staffing plans.
8. Create orders through the procurement system, as directed, for Hardware, Software and other items as required.
Knowledge and Skills Required
1. Minimum A Levels’ or equivalent. Preferably in Math’s/Science related subjects
2. Desirable minimum of 1 years’ experience working on a Service Desk
3. Excellent customer service and communication skills.
4. A general interest in IT/computers
5. Good PC skills, i.e. Microsoft Office.
6. Good organisational skills and time management
7. Desirable knowledge Windows 7 / Office 2010, 2007 / Antivirus Solutions / Outlook / Backup Solutions / PC Hardware.
8. Operational knowledge of a wide range of IT and communication equipment
9. A good flexible and adaptable attitude.
10. Good verbal & written communications skills.
11. Desirable to have an EU driving license.
9 - 9 GBP Per Hour
TADLEY, HAMPSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 23400.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
EDGBASTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
20000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more
11.00 - 14.33 GBP Per Hour
SWINTON, LANCASHIRERead more
9 - 9 GBP Per Hour
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more