Are you looking to work for a growing organisation, where the opportunity to progress is vast?
Are you a committed and hard working individual?
Then please read on................................
I am really excited to be exclusively working with one of my long standing clients who are based in the Colchester area . I am looking for a Service Coordinator to join this rapidly growing business. This role would be best suited to someone with previous experience in the construction industry or similar.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:-
- Overseeing the daily operations for the business and being the main point of contact for the service manager and his engineers.
- Liaising with customers to book engineers in and send all relevant paperwork after completion of job and ensure they are happy.
- Send quotes for works and chase up.
- Order materials for engineers and update software with progress of jobs.
- Diary management and job scheduling for the team
- Negotiation of costings with suppliers.
- Strong social media skills, LinkedIn, updating the website (this needs to be built) contacting potential clients and advertising the company.
- Management of the service department vehicles, services, mot etc.
- On going training for engineers updating training Matrix and ensuring all employees have valid cards.
- Liaising with subcontractors ensuring there is up to date information for insurance purposes and that all relevant documentation has been raised for them to complete the work. Following up on job sheets when works have been completed.
- Liaising with our employees on any requirements e.g PPE, workwear etc.
- Processing engineering new starters and leavers ensuring all information has been received.
- Authorising engineers weekly time sheets, holidays, sickness and monitoring trackers.
- Following up leads for the service manager.
- After completion of works following up to ensure the customer is happy.
- Raising Purchase Orders for the services department.
- Ad hoc administration duties.
Ideal candidate requirements:
- Strong IT skills for software packages.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. word, excel and outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A flexible, proactive can-do approach to work.
If you are interested in this role. Please apply via the link below