|Location: HATFIELD, HERTFORDSHIRE||Salary: 19500.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3075948|
As a Service Co-ordinator you will be responsible for Co-ordinating all Installations, ATM Change Requests for the ATM estate by actioning all approvals within a timely manner by liaising and working with various departments in order to meet the requirements of our Customers and the business.
What will I be doing as a Service Co-ordinator?
• Action and co-ordinate all internal approved requests for installations & changes to our ATM estate by liaising with internal departments and external suppliers adhering to compliance and quality standards to maintain the success of ATM estate.
• Liaise with the project management office to execute allocated projects for any ATM changes within the agreed time frame to meet the requirements and expectations of the customer.
• Complete supplier purchase orders for all ATM installation & change requests ensuring that costs are recorded and checked on the central log ensuring that the department budget is maintained.
• Maintain effective working relationships with internal departments and external providers ensuring all ATM Change Requests are achieved.
• Adhere and achieve SLA’s, KPI’s and individual performance measures for all ATM installation, change requests in order to mitigate escalations and site re-visits resulting in loss of profit to the ATM estate.
• Complete all training as required to ensure you are fully capable in order that individual performance levels are maximised.
• Proactively identify and recommend appropriate changes in order to make business improvements.
What Will I Need to Succeed as a Service Co-ordinator?
• Strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
• Flexible and approachable with an optimistic outlook.
• Must be a quick learner and want to learn.
• Excellent planning and prioritising skills to manage a varied and sometimes pressurised workload with attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong IT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Highly organized with an ability to multi-task and work to deadlines under pressure.
20000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRERead more
9.5 - 9.5 GBP Per Hour
MARLOW, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
19000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum
STOCKPORT, CHESHIRERead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
USK, GWENTRead more
18000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum
USK, GWENTRead more