|Location: CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRE||Salary: 20000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3114166|
• Attend sites as instructed to carry out installation of Pet units.
• Be responsible for Health and Safety of yourself and site.
• Ensure that the working site is correct as described on the plans sent with the shipment.
• Keep Production and Installation Manager informed of any problems onsite.
• Thoroughly check the delivery on Day 1 for any obvious shortages or damages that may have occurred.
• Ensure all Installation paperwork is completed correctly with codes of any extra parts used. Any follow up or snagging issues that need attending to must be recorded on paperwork and highlighted verbally to the Production and Installation Manager
• Follow the service itinerary and attend service locations in a timely manner, ensuring that you sign in at all service locations prior to commencing your work.
• Whenever possible make the Store Manager is aware of any husbandry problems and give practical examples. Clean filtration sumps and filter areas of boxes and clutter.
• Make yourself aware of any special instructions or work that needs to be carried out at service locations, discuss any issues you have with the Helpdesk team.
• Complete all service logs.
• Email all paperwork to the Helpdesk team.
• At the end of each week you must ensure that your Commercial Work Log, Vehicle Log & any Expense forms are emailed in to H/O.
• Ensure parts in service vans are kept an adequate level to ensure that service can be completed when scheduled.
• Follow the service itinerary as planned, do not make changes unless requested and or authorised.
• Be prepared to work in warehouse on production lines should it be required.
• Well presented at all times, wearing correct issued uniform, clean-shaven and tidy
• Feedback to production any ideas / issues
• Travel required (Europe and Rest of the World – weekend travel sometime necessary to be able to arrive on site when required)
• Work the hours required to ensure the job gets done within the set deadlines.
• Lead by example
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000, pension, wellness package and perk box
The ideal candidate for this role will have any of the following:
Shp fitting experience
An interest in fish and small animals
Experience of working in a Garden Centre with an aquatic divison
Some basic plumbing experience (solvent weld and speed fit plumbing)
Be able to lift heavy loads and be physically fit
Have a full UK licence
Be computer literate (I-Pads are used)
Be over 25 years old due to company vehicle usage and insurance
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
STAINES-UPON-THAMES, MIDDLESEXRead more
26000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRIDGWATER, SOMERSETRead more
20000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
HARLOW NEW TOWN, ESSEXRead more
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
32000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Annum
WINCHESTER, HAMPSHIRERead more