|Location: WARWICK, WARWICKSHIRE||Salary: 18000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3110484|
Joining an established organisation, your responsibilities will be to look after the transactional duties for three sister companies. Typical duties will include:
• Matching purchase invoices with delivery notes and purchase orders and codes with nominal number, whilst checking cost prices from supplier.
• Invoicing customers for consumables; sending out customer invoices where chargeable. Ordering consumables and parts with suppliers
• Chasing orders, querying prices with suppliers.
• Answering workshop / engineer parts cost enquiries, prior to fitting parts.
• Booking stock in and out, including 2nd hand machines and any Ad-hoc order - Arranging collections of faulty or DOA machines.
• Raising paperwork for machines and accessories leaving the building
• Reviewing outstanding orders un-invoiced on the system.
• Setting-up new parts and consumable stock codes
• Keeping supplier cost prices up to date on Commonsense.
• Keeping up to date Customer Profiles with toner and consumable prices
• Answering telephone calls
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Attention to detail
For more information, contact Ellen Campbell on 01926 331329 or email email@example.com
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more
38000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum
EPSOM, SURREYRead more
15 - 22 GBP Per Hour
REIGATE, SURREYRead more
18000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
EDGBASTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
COBHAM, SURREYRead more