REED Industrial are working with a growing Client, based in Bath. Recruiting for a Senior Warehouse Operative, on a part time permanent basis.
This role requires previous experience within a Warehouse/Retail/Goods In capacity, but open on industry. Someone with strong communication skills/experience, due to having responsibilities of helping lead a team.
Looking for your next step up into a more Senior role from an Operative position? Then this is something that our Client would certainly look at, as long as you show you're hard-working and willing to grow.
Part Time (25 hours per week)
Monday to Friday - 9.00pm - 2.00am
- Support the Goods In team with another Team Leader, by helping lead the team
- Ensure the Warehouse is running smoothly, in an effective and efficient manner
- Supply motivation, coaching and regular feedback to your team, with another Team Leader
- Setting workloads for the team - Processing of stock, returns and management of products
- Running and performing stock checks as necessary
- Ensuring the team meets their out of stock KPI of below 5%
- Ensuring returns productivity continues to meet KPI standards
- Process transfers going from the Bath Warehouse to other sites
- Monitoring, improving and updating UK shelving strategies
- Product management as required: weights and measures, locating stock, writing off damaged stock, QC work etc..
- Produce End of Day report outlining what the Teams achieved and what work is left for the next working day
- Working with other seniors, team leaders and managers to make sure the fulfillment team are supported
- Supporting Fulfilment with picking and packing customer orders as needed
- Leaving the Goods In area in a clean and safe state at the end of every shift
- Warehouse, Retail or Stock Control experience
- Stock control would be preferred, but not essential (training can be provided)
- Experience of leading a team, not essential as this could be a good role for someone to progress into
- Ability to work under pressure and keep to strict deadlines
- Competent IT user - Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Software products preferred