SENIOR TRANSPORT PLANNER (TRANSPORT STRATEGY)
My client are a South East London Local Authority who are seeking an experienced Senior Transport Planner to start an interim booking running through until at least July ASAP!
Key areas of work:
- Overview of Transport Strategy & LIP budgets, including management of TfL LIP portal
- Overseeing Electric Vehicle Charging Strategy and implementation
- Liveable Neighbourhoods project management
- Healthy Neighbourhoods project management
- Managing other transport strategy / study work including modal shift study, workplace parking levy, and transport masterplanning
Key skills sought:
- Experience of working in local authority, ideally within a London context
- Strong budgetary management skills and ideally using the TfL LIP portal
- Experience of managing consultants and undertaking transport strategy work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Preferably experience planning Liveable Neighbourhood schemes and delivery of low traffic neighbourhood schemes, but not essential
If you have the key skills needed and can start this booking in April then please do not hesitate in submitting your CV today!