I am looking to speak with Oracle SOA Engineers who are ready for their next move. I am working with an enterprise scale business in Bradford who offer great benefits and excellent development - an opportunity not to be missed!
These roles are part of an exciting growth project which has created 2 x roles to join the existing team.
Sills and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- DevOps processes
- 2nd / 3rd Line support across the associated Tech Stack.
- Developing, maintaining and providing IT capacity and performance management services.
- Identifying and implementing automation and orchestration where appropriate to improve speed of output of the team.
- Take the lead on specific research and development activities as agreed by the Platform Engineering Lead.
- Providing consultancy to the wider organisation on implementation of relevant technologies.
- Linux (RedHat)
- Experience using scripting languages
- Experience of continuous integration and delivery techniques
In this role you will benefit from FREE onsite parking, a 35 hour working week as well as 25 days annual leave.
Don't wait 'til after Xmas to look for your new role. If you're interested in arranging a chat about your next move apply now!