|Location: BEXLEYHEATH, KENT||Salary: 220.00 - 220.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3053523|
-Identifying opportunities to maintain the Council’s financial self-sufficiency
-Manage projects to deliver outcomes and ensure success
-Being an active team member and being an inspiration to others
- Work within set parameters but also being innovative
- To work with partner organisations to achieve common objectives
- To project manage tasks to ensure a successful outcome.
- To undertake complex valuations, development appraisals and prepare business cases to assist senior managers in their decision making process.
- To assist the Council in the complex task of achieving its growth strategy by obtaining powers of compulsory acquisition, undertaking referencing, the service of statutory notices, cost estimates, producing statements of reasons, attendance at public enquiries and the negotiation of compensation terms to assist land assembly.
- To acquire land and property required in pursuance of the Council’s objectives and strategies either by agreement or by the use of compulsory powers, within budgetary constraints and programmes.
-To project manage the negotiation of appropriate property transactions with private land owners pursuant to the implementation of specific projects and to undertake estate management thereafter.
-To dispose/let surplus land and property in accordance with the Council's approved programme and to achieve either the best return for the Council or other objectives as directed.
-To give professional property advice as requested so as to help facilitate decision making and to interpret legal documents and legislation as required.
-To manage Council-owned property, prepare reports on relevant issues (such as condition, usage, compliance with covenants etc.) and undertake appropriate remedial action in the best interests of the Council.
-To prepare management reports, statistical data and budget estimates as and when necessary to assist managers in monitoring progress against anticipated targets.
-To be fully conversant with the relevant statutory provisions, the Council's constitution, Business processes, financial and procurement regulations etc, so that appropriate advice and support may be given when required.
-To undertake comprehensive property reviews within defined areas across the borough and to identify opportunities for service improvement/financial gain and regeneration and growth benefits.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Minimum Membership of RICS
Significant post qualification experience in the areas of Compulsory Purchase; Development Appraisal; Disposal and Estate Management
If you are interested in the above position and possess the appropriate skills, please apply online in the first instance.
36500 - 36500 GBP Per Annum
SOUTH WEST ENGLAND, ENGLANDRead more
35000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
PLYMOUTH, DEVONRead more
50000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
50000 - 59000 GBP Per Annum
CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
60000 - 70000 GBP Per Annum
ELEPHANT AND CASTLE, LONDONRead more