Title: Mid/Snr Developer
Reed technology have the pleasure to be working with an award winning company based in the heart of Cambridge. My client are looking for a mid/snr developer to join their established development team, working closely with the design team the successful candidate will build websites and applications for clients across a number of market sectors.
With assistance from the commercial and design teams, each developer takes responsibility for supporting and resolving a project’s technical issues through to successful deployment. The successful candidate will work primarily in Python and Django on the back-end, and build high quality responsive front-end templates, delivering outstanding quality across mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experiences:
- Knowledge of Python and the Django web framework.
- Demonstrable experience building front end templates using HTML5/CSS3.
- Competence with Unix server environments and shell scripting.
- Experience with version control - Git or similar.
- Familiarity in interfacing with third-party API integrations.
- Knowledge of responsive development best practices, preferably with some experience building a responsive interface.
- 2+ years commercial experience building web applications as a full-stack or back-end developer.
On top of a competitive salary the company offers an excellent working environment with flexible working and late starts on a Monday and early finishes on a Friday.
If you meet the above criteria for the Developer role we would love to hear from you. Upload your CV for immediate consideration and please be assured that your CV will be treated with the strictest of confidence and not sent anywhere without your consent. For more information please contact Chris Maurice on 01223 463307.
Reed Technology are an equal opportunities employer that are operating as a recruitment agency.