South East London local authority requires 6 Senior Social Workers for their Children's Locality Team
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years Child Protection Experience in a statutory environment.
- They receive a petrol/travel allowance for visits to service users
- Once settled in they get to work 2 days from home
- Caseload is generally 17 - 20 cases per Senior Social Worker in the Locality Team, with no more than 2 -3 cases in court at any given time.
- There is a good teamwork atmosphere in the team, with supportive managers and there is also an aspect of certified on the job training as well.
Interviews are taking place immediately. Please apply now to avoid disappointment. If you'd like to find out more please contact Barbara on barbara.sobolewska(at)reedglobal.com