DISCHARGE TO ASSESS SOCIAL WORKER - £26.88PH
The Hospital Discharge to Assess Team (HDTA) team is based within the community and hospital; overseeing hospital discharges on a discharge to assess pathway and responds to urgent/crises situations to enable the citizens to continue living in their own home for as long as possible.
As a Senior Social Worker you will be expected to work in integrated teams, with health and social care professionals to achieve the best outcomes for our citizens, supporting citizens to remain in the community and promoting safe and effective transfers of care from a hospital setting back to their own homes.
HDTA Senior Social Workers key responsibilities will be:
- Carry a small, complex case load.
- Provide practice advice and guidance to Social Workers to ensure work is carried out within a multi-disciplinary framework which meets the needs of citizens and promotes their independence.
- Work in a collaborative way with health colleagues, voluntary sectors and other partners focusing on asset based and strength based.
- Work with health and social care managers to support system flow at the hospital - this includes collaborative working around Delayed Transfers of Care (DToC) and Length of Stay (LOS).
- Work in conjunction with the HDTA Management Team across the city, to support with the continuous development of the service and the implementation of the discharge to assess pathways.
- Take an active role in team and service development.
Apply today or find out more on 0151 242 6428!